How to: Install our 'SOUL M8' EIGHT PIECE SEAMLESS CLIP IN HUMAN HAIR EXTENSION SET
Have you recently purchased our ‘Soul M8’ set and are looking to get the most out of your new human hair extensions? Let us help you out a lil! We know that clip-in extensions can be a little tricky at first to install, in this helpful guide we will break down each step to get you on your way to a flawless installation every time…
Our Soul M8 set is a great product for those looking to add thickness and length to their own natural hair. This set contains 8 easy to install clips which will dramatically improve the appearance of your hair and take it to the next level!
This beautiful set is perfect for all hair types, particularly fine to medium hair! The Soul M8 set comes in a huge variety of colour options and also two different length options. The babes who are looking to add a subtle difference can go for the 18 inch options but those who are looking to make a statement can go for 22 inches!
What are you waiting for? Head over to our site now If you haven’t got yours yet - For our top tips on how to install our Soul M8 set, keep reading Gee Babe…
The tools you will need:
- Soul M8 set of Gee Hair extensions
- Soft paddle brush
- Clip and rattail comb
- Before you start installing your hair extensions. It is important to detangle your own hair to make sure you achieve an overall seamless look! Be sure to have a brush through your extensions also before you start clipping them in!
- Separate all the hair wefts that you are using starting with the smallest ones with the less clips and the biggest with the most clips. When installing your extensions, it is easier to start at the nape of your neck and then work your way upwards. By separating them it will help you see which one to select. This set contains 4 wefts that feature 2 clips, these are perfect for adding volume to the front of the hair and can help to frame the face.
- Starting with the smallest weft, section off the lower section of your hair (nape of your neck) and clip away the rest of your hair up. Check the horizontal part that you made in the mirror to ensure that it is even. Continue doing this process and work your way up through the wefts.
- Save the biggest wefts (with 3 and 4 clips on) for the crown area of your head as these are effective for adding length and thickness! See our below image guide on where to apply this set.
- Once you have added all the wefts, make sure that no wefts are visible. Check round the whole of your head using a mirror and see if there are any visible gaps.
- Now that you have finished with the installation, you can move onto styling your hair extensions in whichever way you choose. Be sure to use a heat protectant!
To see our Soul M8 set, watch this transformation video: (In 22 inches) https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MGzcrxOR6xo
In 18 inches - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XHXDUU7SLVo
If you're experiencing an issue with the hair or clip quality, you can email email@example.com. Please don't attempt to fix the clip-ins yourself as you can make them worse & avoid your guarantee!